Are you dreaming of a new home in Tasmania but it is all too hard? Are you trying to buy a house in Tasmania but having trouble finding the right property? Are you finding it difficult to make time to inspect all the different properties? Whether you are searching in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie or any other part of Tasmania we can help.
If you would like to:
• Move into your new home in Tasmania as soon as you and your belongings arrive in Tasmania
• Avoid the costly and unsettling option of temporary accommodation while you search for your home in Tasmania
• Be confident that the suburb or town you have chosen suits the lifestyle that you wish to create in Tasmania
• Save the cost and hassle of travelling to Tasmania in advance of your move to inspect properties
• Avoid the disappointment of inspecting properties that are not nearly as good as the photos on the internet
• Avoid the difficulty of inspecting properties with children in tow
• Get valuable time back to do other things, while you have someone do the search and the follow up with agents for you
Settled In can search for your new home in Tasmania and prevent you suffering from stress, anxiety and burn out! My wife, Jo, will personally take care of all your needs and ensure your house move is smooth and stress free.
Jo can do the searching for you. She will help you find a new house to buy and live in – one that suits your needs.
Jo will ask you your preferences, including:
• the style of property
• number and size of rooms and layout
• quality of fittings and fixtures
• desired location, travel times and facilities close by and much more
Jo will help you decide on the ideal location for you and present you with a short list of properties that meet the requirements you have asked for.
Have you found a house in Tasmania that you think is suitable but you need someone to inspect it for you?
Jo’s House and Location Assessment service is a service for anyone who has found a property or two they like the look of and want an independent assessment of the house and the location. This is
the ideal service if you currently live at the other end of Tassie, interstate or overseas. Save the time and cost of travelling to view the property by
asking Jo of Settled In to view it on your behalf. Jo’s property assessment services are available in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport or any town or region of Tasmania.
If you want to know more about how the property market works in Tasmania, common questions around buying a property in Tasmania then I suggest the property section of our blog.
If you have already made the wise decision that you would like Jo to help you with your search then you can get in touch with her here: Contact Jo of Settled In for buying property in Tasmania assistance.
The home purchase search service that Jo of Settled In Home Search offers includes:
• An assessment of your requirements
• Suburb profiles for each suburb you select for the search
• Property research and the selection of properties best matching your needs
• Detailed and regular reports of the search progress. Includes key details about each property, photos, map and floor plan where available
• Inspection of properties that appear to meet your requirements and development of a shortlist of properties that best meet your requirements
• Local Council resident’s pack (if available)
• Additional days for search and inspection quoted on request
I highly encourage you to contact Jo and get a fixed price quote and discover exactly how she can help you with your own personal property purchase search. You can have an obligation free chat with Jo, via telephone or email, and learn all the details and see exactly what is on offer. Why not contact Jo now and start saving time and money and enjoying a stress free Tasmanian home purchase !